HERMITAGE, Pa., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer, Vincent J. Delie, Jr. will present at the 2012 Sandler O'Neill + Partners East Coast Financial Services Conference at 2:55 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
Live Webcast and Related Presentation Materials: Accessible through the "Shareholder and Investor Relations" section of the Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com.
Audio: Audio access available by dialing 877-253-8059, passcode 8309199648.
Replay Information: Available for thirty days through the "Shareholder and Investor Relations" section of the Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com.About F.N.B. Corporation F.N.B. Corporation, headquartered in Hermitage, PA, is a diversified financial services company with total assets of $12.0 billion as of September 30, 2012. F.N.B. Corporation is a leading provider of commercial and retail banking, leasing, wealth management, insurance, merchant banking and consumer finance services in Pennsylvania and Ohio, where it owns and operates First National Bank of Pennsylvania, First National Trust Company, First National Investment Services Company, LLC, F.N.B. Investment Advisors, Inc., First National Insurance Agency, LLC, F.N.B. Capital Corporation, LLC, Regency Finance Company and F.N.B. Commercial Leasing. It also operates consumer finance offices in Tennessee and loan production offices in Pennsylvania and Florida. The common stock of F.N.B. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FNB". Investor information is available on F.N.B. Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com . SOURCE F.N.B. Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV