When deployed in conjunction with the recently announced Syncplicity Connector for EMC® Documentum®, sales and marketing teams in highly regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, life sciences, financial services and energy can distribute presentations that require extensive approval processes and audit trails and know that changes will not be made in the field. SlideShark is compliant with Syncplicity's remote wipe capabilities, a highly demanded feature for information protection within the enterprise in case of lost devices and employee off-boarding.
- SlideShark users will have cloud-to-cloud connectivity with Syncplicity managed files for hyper performance, thereby eliminating upload delays for mobile users.
- SlideShark users can browse and access all of the PowerPoint presentations within their Syncplicity account directly from their iOS devices.
- Syncplicity's remote-wipe capabilities extend to a user's SlideShark account, providing control to delete specific content in case of a lost, stolen or compromised device.
- SlideShark administrators and users who share files with others have the ability to track usage of shared presentations.
Innovative Cloud-to-Cloud Policy Enforcement
Syncplicity offers a rich set of security, centralized policy and administration capabilities that IT needs to maintain control and transparency over content that is synced to a user's device and shared inside and outside the organization. Built for enterprise-grade integrations, Syncplicity's developer API not only supports sharing of content between cloud applications but also enables integrated apps to understand and act on policies and administrator actions.The Syncplicity and SlideShark integration enables users or IT administrators to "remote wipe" content within Syncplicity – causing corresponding content in a user's SlideShark account to be automatically deleted without impacting the rest of the user's business or personal content in SlideShark. If a device is lost or stolen, or if a user leaves the company, content initially distributed by Syncplicity into a user's business SlideShark account can be deleted even if IT has lost access to the user or device. This cloud-to-cloud policy enforcement is critical for enabling secure content sharing between cloud apps and supporting BYOD in a business context.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV