HOPKINTON, Mass., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Integration enables sales and marketing teams to seamlessly access all of their presentations for instant and accurate viewing on iOS devices
- Teams stay on the same page by ensuring their users have the most current versions of presentations available on all of their devices
- Extends remote-wipe policies from Syncplicity to SlideShark to protect sensitive information from loss or theft of mobile devices
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced an integration of EMC® Syncplicity® with the SlideShark app from Brainshark, Inc., the leader in online and mobile presentations. The integration pairs the cloud-based, easy-to-use Syncplicity file sync, share and collaboration solution with Brainshark's award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoint presentations with an iPad or iPhone – enabling mobile teams to have access to all of their presentations in the cloud and be able to present them professionally and reliably from iOS devices.The integration provides a powerful combination for companies seeking to empower their distributed – and increasingly mobile – workforces, including sales and marketing teams, with up-to-date and high impact presentations. With Syncplicity, users have access to their own personal presentations as well as presentations published across their teams, both inside and outside the corporate firewall, without any additional step required. Syncplicity eliminates version control challenges, ensuring that they have access to the latest version of presentations on all of their mobile devices. Then, using SlideShark, users have access to a unified view of all of their PowerPoint files managed by Syncplicity to display them on the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - with fonts, animations, graphics and colors intact. Users can control and navigate content, as well as connect to TVs and projectors to deliver truly powerful presentations. And with SlideShark's ability to track engagement, sales and marketing teams can truly close the loop by assessing usage, even with copies of the presentation distributed to prospects.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts