CUPERTINO, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) announced today that management is scheduled to present at two upcoming healthcare conferences.
- James E. Brown, President and CEO, will present at the Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference on Thursday, November 15 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time (12:00 Noon Eastern). The conference is being held at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/111412a_am/?entity=82_F0ON47N.
- James E. Brown, President and CEO, will also present at the 24 th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 27 at 2:10 p.m. Eastern Time. The conference is being held at the New York Palace in New York. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://www.media-server.com/m/p/etvfkg7z.
A live audio webcast of these presentations will also be available by accessing DURECT's homepage at www.durect.com and clicking "Investor Relations." If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
About DURECT CorporationDURECT is a specialty pharmaceuticalcompany developing innovative drugs for pain and other chronic diseases, with late-stage development programs including REMOXY ®, POSIDUR ™, ELADUR ®, and TRANSDUR ®-Sufentanil. DURECT's proprietary oral, transdermal and injectable depot delivery technologies enable new indications and superior clinical/commercial attributes such as abuse deterrence, improved convenience, compliance, efficacy and safety for small molecule and biologic drugs. For more information, please visit www.durect.com. NOTE: POSIDUR ™, SABER ™, ORADUR ®, TRANSDUR ®, ELADUR ™ and DURIN ® are trademarks of DURECT Corporation. Other referenced trademarks belong to their respective owners. REMOXY, POSIDUR, ELADUR and TRANSDUR-Sufentanil are drug candidates under development and have not been approved for commercialization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or other health authorities. SOURCE DURECT Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts