In the same innovative spirit with which Life Time Fitness ( NYSE: LTM), connected several of the most prominent international-distance triathlon events via the Race to the Toyota Cup, the Company has launched a new, premiere athletic event series for women—Esprit de She, the spirit of her race series. Mixing camaraderie with competition, Esprit de She offers fitness-inspired ‘happy hour’ 5k/10k runs and triathlons for every pace and passion. Event information, including registration, is available at www.espritdeshe.com.
In its debut season the 18-event series will travel to a variety of popular swim, bike and run host cities, including the eight featured events below. Additional Esprit de She destinations will be announced in the near future.
- Esprit de She 5k/10k Houston Run – May 2
- Esprit de She Tempe Triathlon – May 5
- Esprit de She 5k/10k Denver Run – June 6
- Esprit de She Chicago Triathlon – June 9
- Esprit de She 5k/10k Chicago Run – July 18
- Esprit de She 5k/10k Minneapolis Run – September 19
- Esprit de She 5k/10k Scottsdale Run – October 10
- Esprit de She San Diego Triathlon – October 20
“Esprit de She is a lifestyle that lives beyond the finish line,” said Esprit de She brand director, Lindsey Kurhajetz. “Aside from the fashionable freebies and designer event experiences, Esprit de She brings women’s favorites together in one place. Fueled with inspiration and motivation, celebration of the accomplishment and a welcoming social space - the healthy way of life never looked so good!”
Each Esprit de She event will feature a post-race market of festive proportions where participants and spectators can salute success with a drink at the bubbly bar and enjoy tasty tapas and energetic tunes while browsing the bustling, community market showcasing fresh produce, local artisans, creative projects and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV