Altria Group, Inc. (Altria) (NYSE: MO) is participating in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer Conference in New York City today. Marty Barrington, Altria's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer will highlight the strengths of Altria's diverse business model and review the company's plans to continue delivering strong returns to its shareholders.
The presentation is being webcast live at altria.com in a listen-only mode, beginning at approximately 9:10 a.m., Eastern Time. A copy of the business presentation and remarks, as well as a replay of the audio webcast of the remarks, will be available at altria.com through December 31, 2012.
2012 Full-Year EPS Guidance
Altria reaffirms its 2012 full-year guidance for reported diluted earnings per share (EPS) in a range of $2.03 to $2.07. Altria also reaffirms its 2012 full-year guidance for adjusted diluted EPS, which excludes special items shown in the table below, in a range of $2.19 to $2.23, representing a growth rate of 7% to 9% from an adjusted diluted EPS base of $2.05 per share in 2011.The factors described in the Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements section of this release represent continuing risks to this forecast. Reconciliations of full-year adjusted to reported diluted EPS are shown in the table below.
|Altria's Full-Year Earnings Per Share Guidance Excluding Special Items|
|Reported diluted EPS||$||2.03||to||$||2.07||$||1.64||24||%||to||26||%|
|Loss on early extinguishment of debt||0.28||—|
|Asset impairment, exit, integration and implementation costs||0.02||0.07|
|SABMiller special items||(0.08||)||0.03|
|PMCC leveraged lease (benefit) charge||(0.03||)||0.30|
|Tobacco and health judgments||—||0.05|
|Adjusted diluted EPS||$||2.19||to||$2.23||$||2.05||7||%||to||9||%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV