In TO981 transmitted at 08:30e today, an error occurred in the third paragraph. "The OpenText Could" should have read "The OpenText Cloud". Corrected copy follows:
OpenText Unveils World's Largest EIM Cloud
Offers More than 20 Ready-to-Use Services Spanning Infrastructure, Hosting, Information and Social Collaboration
ENTERPRISE WORLD, ORLANDO, FL, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - During his opening keynote this week at the company's annual customer conference, Mark J. Barrenechea, President and CEO of OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) will unveil the industry's first cloud designed specifically to address Enterprise Information Management (EIM). OpenText Cloud aims to provide all OpenText software as cloud based offerings, in addition to the existing on-premises products. Today, OpenText Cloud provides customers with anytime, anywhere access to OpenText's EIM solution portfolio in the cloud, including more than 20 ready-to-use applications and services.Unlike most cloud vendors who focus primarily on providing infrastructure and applications in the cloud, OpenText provides a complete stack that includes the specific knowledge and contextual support for deployment and maintenance, management, monitoring, security, optimization, upgrade and application management, including service-level agreement on application availability. "The OpenText Cloud is purpose-built for EIM," said OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea. "Over the next two years, all OpenText software will be available both on-premises and in our Cloud. With over two million end users and 21,000 customers already in our cloud, we are making great progress." Today, users around the world rely on OpenText Cloud to conduct billions of transactions per year. OpenText Cloud, the only purpose-built cloud environment for EIM that delivers EIM-specific services and applications, consists of the following four key areas:
- Infrastructure Services OpenText Infrastructure Services provide the infrastructure that runs the OpenText Cloud with its 10 data centers around the world and the core infrastructure technologies such as storage, networking, security, backup, high availability, virtualization, monitoring, and the elastic computing power. The data center locations include: Ashburn (VA), Austin (TX), Frankfurt, Hong-Kong, Paris, Slough (UK), Sydney, Tinton Falls (NJ), Tokyo, and Toronto.
- Hosting Services OpenText Hosting Services are comprised of global data centers that that provide fully managed, end-to-end IT services, from deployment to disaster recovery. Using these services, organizations can reduce their IT infrastructure costs and expedite their time to market by deploying features and capabilities more quickly. Backed by world-class service levels, OpenText hosting services remove the burden from IT, freeing up valuable resources to focus on more strategic projects. Current hosted offerings include: Tempo Social, Tempo Box, Content Server, Records Management, Content Lifecycle Management (CLM), Business Process Management (BPM), Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Information Services OpenText Information Services are providing any-to-any information exchange across people, processes and trading partners with seamless business process integration across our global infrastructure for any data format: structured (such as SMS, EDI, telex) and unstructured (via fax, and document capture). The OpenText Cloud Information Services are secure, reliable and scalable. Current services include: fax, message archive, EDI VAN, capture and recognition, notifications and telex.
- Social Collaboration Services OpenText Social Collaboration Services provide a pervasive layer of collaboration, social marketing, synching, and sharing capabilities across all applications delivered through the OpenText Cloud. OpenText Cloud Social Collaboration Services are built on top of the security and compliance platform provided by the OpenText Cloud. OpenText Tempo Social and Tempo Box represent OpenText's newest Social Collaboration Services offerings in the cloud.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV