WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GrowLife Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT) an industry-leading consortium of high-end gardening and horticulture brands, is focused on merchandising the picks and shovels of the growing "green rush." Growlife Inc. is proud to announce the launching of their updated Phototron website, www.phototron.com, where consumers can find a wide variety of products aimed at making it easier for everyone to participate in the "grow-your-own" industry.
Phototron's self contained grow units, as of part of GrowLife's consolidation of both Phototron and Stealth Grow, now feature optional LED-lighting to dramatically improve crop yields by nearly tripling effective light intensity.
With the recent votes for legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington, along with increased acceptance on the state level for medicinal marijuana, GrowLife's products are uniquely suited to support the industry's expansion.
The core GrowLife companies that target this specialized industry include:
- Phototron Grow Systems ( www.phototron.com) – Ranging from the Phototron original 330-Watt model for $479, to the 980-Watt equivalent Phototron LED for $999, this product line is designed to provide an all-in-one solution for indoor growers.
- SG Sensors & LED's – ( www.sgsensors.com) - Offering "The Best Grow Room Solution", SG Sensors' goal is to provide growers of all sizes with the proper tools to empower your indoor garden. Our cost effective solutions give growers the freedom to control your crop while still saving time and money.
- Stealth Grow LED's – ( www.stealthgrow.com) - Using the brightest high power LED chips to ensure heavy yield, our Stealth Grow product line has a color spectrum proven to produce THE BEST tasting, smelling and most potent flowers and fruits, with the most dependable warranty in the industry.
- Urban Garden Suppliers ( www.urbangardensupplies.com)—Urban Garden, located in Woodland Hills California, is GrowLife's first retail hydroponic store acquisition. Our Urban Garden team is actively developing the underlying business processes for expansion to include additional retail stores in the USA.
- Greners.com ( www.greners.com) —Greners.com is an on-line hydroponics superstore located in Northern California, which has been organized to provide worldwide next day delivery. With a thousand kinds of hydroponic equipment and supplies to choose from, growers can count on greners.com to provide them with all necessary equipment.