Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. Economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other factors that may affect Abbott's operations are discussed in Item 1A, "Risk Factors," to our Annual Report on Securities and Exchange Commission Form 10-K for the year ended Dec. 31, 2011 and in Item 1A, "Risk Factors," to our subsequent Quarterly Reports on Securities and Exchange Commission Form 10-Q.
Except as required by applicable law, Abbott disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Abbott may not update these forward-looking statements, even if its situation changes in the future. All forward-looking statements attributable to Abbott are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV