STUART, Fla., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF) (the "Company"), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is Seacoast National Bank, announced that it will participate in Sandler O'Neill's 2012 East Coast Financial Services Conference to be held November 14-16, 2012 at Turnberry Isle Miami, Aventura, Florida.
Dennis S. Hudson, III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the Company's business strategy, financial performance, recent developments, and future opportunities on November 15, 2012 at 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time, Session IV.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed through Seacoast's website at www.seacoastbanking.net, under Presentations. Investors listening to the webcast should register at least 10 minutes prior to the presentation. The presentation will be archived and available for replay for 30 days after the conference, beginning on November 16, 2012.The conference will also be available via audio conference by dialing (877) 253-8059 (passcode: 2101038765 #). Seacoast, with approximately $2.1 billion in assets, is one of the largest independent commercial banking organizations in Florida. Seacoast has 38 offices in South and Central Florida and is headquartered on Florida's Treasure Coast, which is one of the wealthiest areas in the nation. SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV