MHL, LLC, today announced that a full line of Rocketfish MHL ® accessories is now available at Best Buy locations nationwide and at bestbuy.com, making it easier than ever for consumers to display content seamlessly from their mobile devices to the screen of their choice. Offered at more than 1,000 stores and online, Rocketfish’s MHL accessories complement Best Buy’s existing MHL lineup of smartphones, tablets, AVRs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, and TVs.
“Rocketfish is pleased to complete the MHL ecosystem within Best Buy stores by offering accessories that enable the connection of MHL-enabled mobile devices to the larger HDTV screen. Our innovative MHL HDTV Adapter enables the TV remote to navigate and control most apps and content on the mobile device; as well as providing continuous power, 1080p video and up to 7.1 surround sound. This creates an ideal user experience, converging the booming smartphone and tablet business with the home theater,” said Brian Dunfee, Product Line Director at Rocketfish.
With close to 200 million MHL devices currently on the market, accessories are an essential part of MHL’s robust ecosystem. With these accessories now widely available at all Best Buy locations, it has never been easier for consumers to enjoy the benefits of MHL. Rocketfish’s MHL offerings at Best Buy include the Rocketfish 8’ MHL cable that enables a direct connection between an MHL-enabled mobile device and an MHL-enabled TV. There is also a Rocketfish MHL-to-HDMI ® HDTV adapter that enables consumers to connect their MHL device to any TV with an HDMI port.
“The availability of Rocketfish MHL adapters and cables in Best Buy’s retail channels is a significant step forward for MHL,” said Judy Chen, president of MHL, LLC. “This is the first time that MHL’s entire ecosystem of products is available at over 1,000 nationwide Best Buy locations.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV