SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), the world's leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services and mobile trip organizer TripIt, today joined the travel industry at the PhoCusWright Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. to discuss how to make life easier for travelers through innovation and integration within the travel community.
"Business travel is fundamentally changing and the entire industry must evolve to reflect today's realities," says Mike Koetting, Executive Vice President of Supplier Management for TripIt. "We're working with travel partners to give travelers a seamless experience - no matter where they book, which device their using, or which rewards programs they participate in. It's what we like to call 'The Perfect Trip.' "
Today, Concur presented on stage at the PhoCusWright Travel Innovation Summit, and on Wednesday, November 14, Concur and TripIt are hosting a workshop entitled "Learn How to Make Life Easier for Millions of Travelers." The workshop features Avis Car Rental and Best Western, both technology leaders in their segments, showcasing how they made it easier and faster for TripIt users to book and organize travel reservations, by leveraging TripIt itinerary data.New "Add to TripIt" Button Also today, TripIt unveiled a new "Add to TripIt" button, which makes it easy for companies to give travelers an instant way to add reservations to TripIt, where all their trip plans are organized in one place. This is the latest integration option made available to the thousands of third party developers who've joined TripIt to deliver greater value through the Concur T&E Cloud. Once the "Add to TripIt" plugin is included in a booking confirmation page, travelers will be able to simply click a button to send their plans to TripIt, and access them along with maps and directions on-the-go using any smartphone or tablet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV