Nov. 13, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- NQ Mobile (NYSE NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, and
, a leading provider of
managed mobility solutions
for enterprise, today announced their collaboration to integrate and offer enterprise endpoint mobile security solutions to Vox Mobile customers globally.
NQ Mobile's security features provide enterprise customers and their employees with the privacy and security features they need to protect their businesses by securing sensitive device data from mobile threats and unsecure mobile environments.
NQ Mobile's enterprise mobile security solution takes advantage of its proprietary, cloud-based security solution, which has been recognized by third-party testing facilities around the world as the most effective solution for detecting and combating mobile threats. With approximately 242 million user accounts in over 150 countries, NQ Mobile is the only mobile developer to approach security and privacy holistically; developing consumer and enterprise solutions that deliver complete protection for your devices, your personal information and your loved ones.
"As the largest global provider of mobile security solutions, NQ Mobile is pleased to announce our collaboration with Vox Mobile," said
, Co-Chief Executive for NQ Mobile. "BYOD enterprise users are demanding endpoint mobile security and privacy solutions and our partnership with Vox Mobile enables us to jointly address this market need."
"As an effect of BYOD and workforce deployment programs, our enterprise clients believe that it is no longer a question of
they will add Android solutions to their mobile environments but a question of
. Given NQ's world-class security capabilities, 2013 should be the year that Android gains acceptance in the enterprise," offered
, Chief Executive Officer for Vox Mobile.
Capabilities of NQ Mobile's enterprise security solution:
- Award-Winning Mobile Security: Fights malware, spyware, phishing, viruses, hacking, and more.
- Privacy Protection: Protects the data stored on your phone, ensuring that your social networking, email, and financial accounts can't be hacked and your personal calls can't be recorded. Password-protects your confidential messages and call logs. Hides your private contacts and messages folder.
- Anti-Theft/Anti-Loss: Remotely locates, locks, or deletes information from a lost or stolen mobile device, and sounds an alarm to help you find it.
- Backup and Restore: Safely and seamlessly stores your contacts so you can easily access them from any Web browser.
- System Optimization: Provides control over running apps and power consumption.
- Traffic Monitoring: Provides real-time updates on data usage and caps on maximum data usage.