Architectural Products' Product Innovation Awards (PIAs) recognize product ingenuity in the built environment. It acknowledges products, materials, and systems innovation that take commercial and institutional design to new heights.
Judged by a group of 50 independent industry professionals, the program offers a method for impartially reviewing and presenting innovative, investigation-worthy products. "Building on the success of last year's inaugural program, our second edition of the awards proves that commercial building manufacturers are committed to, and working arduously toward, delivering more sustainable products, as well as products that deliver better performance, life, and affordability," says Jim Crockett, editorial director for Architectural Products.
Eastman Chemical Company is a global specialty chemicals company that produces a broad range of advanced materials, additives and functional products, specialty chemicals, and fibers that are found in products people use every day. As a world leader in the diverse markets it serves, Eastman is focused on delivering innovative and technology-based solutions while maintaining its commitment to safety and sustainability. Serving customers in approximately 100 countries, Eastman had 2011 pro forma combined revenues, giving effect to the Solutia acquisition, of approximately $9.3 billion. The company is based in Kingsport, TN, USA, and, with the completion of the Solutia acquisition, now employs approximately 13,500 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com .
SOURCE Solutia Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV