- increase the Maximum Tender Offer Amount of the outstanding Notes to be purchased in the Tender Offer to $700 million in aggregate principal amount. Macy’s Retail Holdings had previously offered to purchase an aggregate principal amount of up to $500 million of Notes in the Tender Offer. This action was taken in response to the positive reception the Tender Offer has experienced;
- add a maximum principal amount limitation of $400 million on the 5.90% Senior Notes due 2016 that may be purchased pursuant to the Tender Offer;
- extend the Early Tender Date and the Withdrawal Date from 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 9, 2012 to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 16, 2012; and
- confirm the Price Determination Date as 2:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 13, 2012.
Macy’s, Inc. Announces Amendments To Tender Offer For Debt Securities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.