- Designed to increase workforce efficiency and maximize warehouse productivity, Motorola’s ultra-rugged VC70N0 lift truck-mounted mobile computer enables real-time data access and collection in a wide range of environments — from the dock and warehouse to the freezer.
- With a new compact design that includes a large and bright display and flexible keyboard options, the VC70N0 helps improve inventory visibility and reduces errors in warehouses, cold storage, yards, intermodal terminals and seaports and also offers plug-and-play data capture capability with the long-range 2D DS3500-ER line of industrial barcode scanners.
- Motorola’s rugged WT41N0 hands-free, multi-modal wearable mobile computer for voice-directed applications offers real-time access to inventory and supply chain information – improving productivity, accuracy and decision-making at the point of work. For scan- intensive applications, the WT41N0 can be paired with Motorola’s RS419 1D-cabled ring scanner or RS507 Bluetooth® 2D ring imager for cordless connectivity.
- The ergonomic WT41N0 wearable mobile computer provides a flexible mobile computing platform supporting text- or voice-based picking and put-away applications that can increase efficiency by improving visibility into inventory levels and responses to incoming orders across a variety of industries.
- The VC70N0 and WT41N0 offer the long lifecycle and interoperability that businesses depend on as they look to manage the technical risks of their business-critical warehouse investments.
- Both the WT41N0 and the VC70N0 are the first devices in their respective class to support RhoElements – Motorola’s HTML5-based application development framework that creates applications that look and behave the same on any device.
- Motorola’s WT41N0 wearable mobile computer and VC70N0 are available with the Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage program, providing coverage for normal wear and tear and accidental damage to internal and external components, significantly reducing unforeseen repair expenses. In addition, the On Site System Support Service allows for the initiation of an onsite service visit from a highly qualified technician whose goal is to complete the repair on the first visit.
Spur Growth Through Flawless Fulfillment With New Motorola Solutions’ Warehouse Innovations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.