Apple (AAPL) ($542.83 vs. $584.62 on Nov. 6): Still has a buy rating, is 13.2% undervalued and has a forward P/E of 10.3. The stock is way above its 1999/2000 bubble high, but is below its 200-day SMA at $594.16. The weekly chart profile is negative with the five-week MMA at $595.88 with the 200-week SMA at $332.67. My weekly value level is $538.56 with my quarterly risky level at $674.21.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV