- Nearly 40 per cent of Canadians eat out for lunch in a given month
- Forty-seven per cent of those who bring their lunch at least sometimes wished they had gone out to eat instead and nearly 20%percent actually do ditch their brown bag and eat out instead
- Sixty per cent are in search of a hot lunch, with men ranking this as 10 percent more important than women
- Women (44%) are nearly 10 per cent more likely than men (35%) to head out for lunch in order to satisfy a craving
- Two-thirds (68%) of those who eat out are hustling to eat in thirty minutes or less
Hot Off The Press: The Dish On Canadians' Lunchtime Habits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.