- Total revenues increased 5.8% to $128.2 million compared to $121.2 million in the prior year period;
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.0% at Pollo Tropical and 1.8% at Taco Cabana;
- Comparable restaurant guest traffic increased 5.9% at Pollo Tropical and 0.6% at Taco Cabana;
- Three new company-owned restaurants opened, including one Pollo Tropical restaurant and two Taco Cabana restaurants; and
- Net Income increased $1.2 million to $3.6 million in the third quarter of 2012, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared to net income of $2.4 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.