- Total revenues increased 5.8% to $128.2 million compared to $121.2 million in the prior year period;
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.0% at Pollo Tropical and 1.8% at Taco Cabana;
- Comparable restaurant guest traffic increased 5.9% at Pollo Tropical and 0.6% at Taco Cabana;
- Three new company-owned restaurants opened, including one Pollo Tropical restaurant and two Taco Cabana restaurants; and
- Net Income increased $1.2 million to $3.6 million in the third quarter of 2012, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared to net income of $2.4 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.