- Collections: a feature that allows users to create and share collections of their favorite places (“My favorite pubs” or “The Best Golf Courses in North America”), the trips they’ve been on or their bucket lists filled with places they want to go. Collections have a leaderboard which shows who’s been to the most places in that collection, encouraging good natured bragging rights (“I’ve been to 49 of the 50 states!”).
- Newsfeed: an infinite scroll of interesting places, popular collections and guides by professional travel writers to inspire you. Users can quickly Like a place, mark that they have Been to a place, or add a place to one of their own Collections. Popular collections are influenced by user’s favorites and featured higher in the news feed.
- Passport: a user’s “Passport” serves as their profile page and shows all the places a user has been, collections created, and more.
- Travel Content: access to hundreds of travel guides written by travel experts, inspiring articles about top travel destinations to help make travel planning even easier.
MapQuest Launches “Discover” To Bring Travel From Inspiration To Destination
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.