This year, pet parents have even more to be thankful for when PetSmart (NASDAQ: PETM) launches a week of Black Friday deals on Monday, Nov. 19 starting on PetSmart.com where select web-only pet products will be discounted 75 percent.
During the pre-Black Friday sale on PetSmart.com, pet parents can find tremendous deals such as the Armakat Pet Tree Condo for $32.49 (regular price $129.99) and the Solvit Extra Large Wood Pet Stairs for $27.49 (regular price $109.99).
Then on Black Friday, pet parents can make their pet gift list and check it twice with the best one-day deals of the year on more than 3,000 items in stores (with a PetPerks ® membership) and online. Black Friday deals are available on PetSmart.com beginning Thanksgiving Day through Black Friday. Pet parents will find deep discounts on apparel, toys, treats, and unique gifts available only at PetSmart, including:
- A Real Holiday Treat: The new Sunbeam™ Gourmet Dog Treat Maker is on sale for $19.99 (regularly $29.99) and lets pet parents include their dogs in holiday baking. You can make scrumptious home-made dog treats shaped like bones. This gift is a must for the home baker who also loves pets!
- A Sleigh Full of Toys: With 50 percent off all holiday dog and cat toys this year, Santa can stock his sleigh with great finds starting at just 65 cents. Grab some toys themed by holiday classics such as the plush Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer and friends by ToyShoppe™, The Grinch by Dr. Seuss collection, and the KONG® holiday gingerbread cat toy.
- Festive Fashion: All dog apparel will be 50 percent off on Black Friday so your dog can dress fashionably for holiday parties at affordable prices starting at just $3.49. Your pet can stay warm in a Martha Stewart Pets™ Fair Aisle Sweater, rock around the Christmas tree in the Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ Holiday Flame Hoodie, or monkey around in the snow in a Top Paw™ by Pet Holiday Sock Monkey Sweater.
- Home is Where Your Pet is: Keep your pet comfortable at home and during holiday travels with 55 percent off the Grreat Choice Faux Suede Cuddler Pet Bed (just $8.99), and 50 percent off the Top Paw™ Pillow Dog Bed (just $22.49) or a 36-inch Grreat Choice pet carrier or wire crate specially priced from $34.99 to $37.49. And the Whisker City Platform Play Tower with Sisal is 50 percent off at only $64.99 to make your cat real happy.
- Dapper Dogs: Get your dog ready for the occasion with 50 percent off a holiday “Pawdicure” grooming trio package – nail trim, nail grinding and ear cleaning – for just $9.50 during Black Friday weekend Nov 23-25.
- Fish Too: This holiday season, your favorite Marvel character comes to a fishbowl near you. Your betta fish can swim with Spiderman, the Hulk and other superhero-themed Pet Holiday by Top Fin™ fishbowls priced at 50 percent off (just $9.99).
The savings continue through Thanksgiving weekend both in-store and online followed by a Cyber Sale on PetSmart.com where a variety of web-only products will be discounted 50 percent Nov. 24-26 followed by daily deals of up to 50 percent off select brands Nov. 27-29.“With thousands of deals at PetSmart and PetSmart.com during Black Friday week, pet parents will find everything they could want for their pets plus some extra special treats and unique gifts,” said Matt McAdam, PetSmart’s senior vice president of merchandising. “Our gifts start as low as 65 cents and will be sure to make a merry Christmas and a bright holiday season for pet parents and pets alike.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV