- MobileAppResearchService (MARS) is our monthly mobile app research report package. These original reports provide insight into user and developer trends in specific mobile app genres, and also explore broader implications for the mobile ecosystem as a whole. Quarterly research analysis webinars are hosted for annual MARS subscribers. Clients also have access to up to 10 analyst calls per year to discuss research report topics. MARS research is led by veteran industry analyst and Inside Network research director Ross Rubin.
- SocialAppResearchService (SOARS) is our monthly social app research report package. These original reports provide insight into user and developer trends in specific social app genres, and also explore broader implications for the social ecosystem as a whole. Quarterly research analysis webinars are hosted for annual SOARS subscribers. Clients also have access to up to 10 analyst calls per year to discuss research report topics. SOARS research is led by veteran industry analyst Billy Pidgeon
- AppData is the top independent service tracking traffic and trends for Facebook and mobile applications. AppData provides performance data for specific apps and developers, historical metrics, and detailed market and audience information.
- PageData is an independent service that tracks user interaction and engagement data for Facebook Pages. PageData provides stats on historical Likes, People Talking About This, Post Likes, Comments, and Shares.
- The Facebook Marketing Bible is an ever-expanding guidebook for marketers, advertisers, and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to make the most of Facebook to increase reach and conversions.
- GPlusData is a comprehensive service that tracks trends and statistics for Google+ People and Pages. Discover which individuals and brands are most engaging, most followed, and experiencing the most growth.
WebMediaBrands’ Inside Network Research Findings -- Developers Must Look Beyond App Store Promotion To Drive Mobile Game Downloads
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.