SaviCorp Appoints New President
SANTA ANA, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SaviCorp® (OTCQB: SVMI)
Serge Monros, Founder and CEO of SaviCorp, manufacturer of the DynoValve®, has named Victor A. Chu President of the company, effective immediately. In this position, Mr. Chu will oversee all business operations of the company at its Santa Ana corporate headquarters, including strategic focus on sales, business development, and product development in both domestic and international markets.
"I am excited to welcome Victor Chu to SaviCorp as I transfer full control of the company's day to day operations to his proven and seasoned leadership," said Monros of the new appointment. "This appointment allows me to spend the majority of my time focusing on our strategic direction for research and development of the DynoValve® and the DynoValvePro® for diesel engines, as well as other patents that will enhance the value of SaviCorp."
Chu brings over 20 years of experience developing early-stage companies in a broad spectrum of areas including sales and business development, compliance, operations, marketing, relationship management, and recruiting/training. In 1994, Chu left his position as President/CEO of a general securities brokerage to commit his resources to a regional full-service independent securities brokerage. Over the course of 13 years, Chu was an integral resource in building gross revenues from $8 million to over $150 million generated from clients in over 40 states.Mr. Chu comments on his appointment this week; "As an automobile enthusiast, I am extremely excited about this rare opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of a company that offers an excellent product that reduces the carbon footprint from our vehicles while offering performance advantages. I am working immediately to expand fleet sales and develop a national network of distributors and installers for the DynoValve®."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV