- Patients required a mean of less than one oxycodone/acetaminophen tablet per day from their discharge until their day 10 visit.
- 100 percent of the available subjects reported being either satisfied or extremely satisfied with their postsurgical pain control at hospital discharge, at 72 hours and on day 10.
- When retrospectively compared to a 2011 study of patients who received a TAP infiltration of bupivacaine HCl, patients administered EXPAREL in the same fashion had similar or better pain scores with a reduced requirement for opioids.
New Data Supporting Use Of EXPAREL Via Infiltration Into The Transversus Abdominis Plane Presented At 11th Annual American Society Of Regional Anesthesia And Pain Medicine Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts