BELLINGHAM, Wash., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pengram Corporation (Symbol: PNGM) ("Pengram") issued the following news release today with respect to unauthorized emails investors may have received regarding Pengram or its activities.
Pengram has received some complaints that individuals have been receiving emails, which in some cases may not be solicited, purporting to provide information about Pengram and its properties. Pengram is not responsible for the dissemination of these emails. Pengram has not authorized anyone to issue such emails. Pengram's management is attempting to find the source of the unauthorized emails. Management of Pengram cautions investors that the information contained in such unauthorized emails may not be accurate and Pengram accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in these emails. Accurate information about Pengram and its properties is available on the OTC Markets website at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PNGM/quote and in news releases distributed through conventional market news providers.
Investor Contact:Toll Free: 1.877.225.8808Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Pengram Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV