Today at the electronica 2012 trade show, Munich, Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) introduced an FPGA mezzanine card (FMC) that incorporates JEDEC JESD204B SerDes (serializer/de-serializer) technology to allow digital and analog designers to simplify high-speed data converter-to-FPGA connectivity. Watch this 90 second video to see how easy and fast prototyping with ADI JESD204B data converters and Xilinx Inc. FPGA platforms can be: http://videos.analog.com/video/1907547501001/Rapid-Prototyping-with-JESD204B-using-FMC-and-Xilinx-FPGAs/.
The FMC176 is a 14-bit, 250-MSPS, A/D converter FMC that supports JESD204B Subclass 1 deterministic latency, providing the connectivity and functionality to quickly combine with Xilinx’s Kintex-7 and Virtex-7 FPGA platforms in a variety of compute-intensive FPGA-based applications. It also features two Analog Devices AD9129 14-bit RF D/A converters to support high-speed communications applications with up to 5.6-GSPS throughput.
- Learn more about the FMC176, for information and ordering from Avnet Inc.: http://www.em.avnet.com/en-us/design/drc/Pages/4DSP-FMC176.aspx
- Find more about the AD9250 A/D Data Converter: http://www.analog.com/AD9250
- Find more about the AD9129 D/A Data Converter: http://www.analog.com/AD9129
- Get questions answered by ADI engineers on EngineerZone™, ADI’s online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/fpga
“Designing multi-channel medical equipment or multi-standard, multi-carrier base stations means that today’s engineering requirements are increasingly governed by the need for higher speed and resolution,” said Raj Seelam, director of marketing at Xilinx. “By collaborating with Analog Devices, we’re not only addressing our customers’ high-speed signal processing needs, we’re supporting easy-to-use, board-level development platforms that deliver out-of-the-box, direct connectivity between Xilinx FPGAs and ADI’s high-speed converters.”
About The FMC176 JESD204B FPGA Mezzanine CardThe FMC176 features two AD9250, dual-channel, 14-bit, 250-MSPS A/D converters with JESD204B-compatible serial output data interface and two AD9129 dual 16-bit 5.6-GSPS RF D/A converters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV