Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), the global leader in data-conversion technology*, today introduced a highly integrated data acquisition IC (integrated circuit) that uses one-third the board space of competing discrete devices to help engineers simplify the design and reduce the size of advanced industrial data acquisition systems. The new 16-bit, 1-MSPS (million-samples-per-second) ADAS3022 data acquisition IC is effective for power-line monitors, process and motor control, patient monitoring, and other industrial and instrumentation systems that operate within the ±10-V industrial range.
- Download data sheet, view product page, and request samples: http://www.analog.com/ADAS3022
- Get support at ADI’s EngineerZone™ online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/welcome
“With a dominant global data conversion market share of approximately 48.5 percent in 2011, Analog Devices is considered by Databeans as the guiding force in the cutting edge data acquisition and signal conditioning market. With unique new products such as the ADAS3022, which promises very high performance in a smaller form factor, Analog Devices remains responsible for many of the high-level advancements that drive this dynamic industry forward,” said Matthew Scherer, market analyst, Databeans Inc. “As a result of such product releases, Databeans believe that Analog Devices is well positioned to remain the dominant player in this market for years to come.”
The ADAS3022 data acquisition IC integrates ADI’s 16-bit PulSAR® successive-approximation A/D converter core with high-impedance input buffers and a 7-stage on-chip PGIA (programmable-gain instrumentation amplifier). The ADAS3022 includes an 8-channel, low-leakage multiplexer and precision low-drift 4.096-V reference. With eight data channels and delivering full 16-bit dynamic range, the new IC is optimized to interface with a wide range of sensors running from ±10 V to as low as ±640 mV.
The ADAS3022 offers a complete factory calibrated and tested signal chain. This addresses the settling time, signal buffering, level shifting, noise amplification/rejection and other analog signal-conditioning challenges that were once a standard part of the system design process.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV