MADRID, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today unveiled plans to infuse SAP innovations into the world's most powerful business network. Through the recent combination of SAP and Ariba, an SAP company, close to 1 million companies are now connected to the Ariba Network — more than any other trading network. As a result, enterprises are collaborating in new ways that help drive unprecedented levels of productivity in their sales, procurement, invoice and payment processes. The introduction of SAP innovations in social, mobile, cloud and the in-memory technology of the SAP HANA® platform will drive global business-to-business collaboration and even higher levels of efficiency and insights through the business network. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE® NOW + SAP® TechEd, being held as a co-located event in Madrid from November 13-16.
SAP today also announced several rapid-deployment solutions, to make it fast and simple for customer running SAP® Business Suite software to rapidly integrate with the Ariba Network and reap the benefits that it provides:
- Product catalog integration between SAP Business Suite, including logistics materials management and supplier relationship management, and the Ariba Network, based on SAP NetWeaver® Process Orchestration software
- Purchase order and invoice automation for automated exchange of documents in the procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes
"Online social networks tools have transformed our personal relationships by connecting us to people and information in new ways," said SAP Co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe. "We are enabling businesses of all sizes to do the same. With 1 million companies connected, SAP and Ariba have created the largest business network in the world. Together we will deliver game-changing gains in productivity, collaboration and agility across the entire value chain of suppliers, partners and customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV