The e-Bee's interior is designed for sustainability. It incorporates recycled and bio-based resin and natural fibre hybrid materials and also uses recyclable expanded polypropylene material to reduce vehicle weight.
Additionally, the car has digital decoration (laser etching) on hard parts, in-mould decoration for the touch screens, thin film overmoulding, and demonstrates Visteon's Inskin process – all of which provides differentiation without having to re-tool parts.
High-resolution images and videos are available at www.visteon.com/media/multimedia.About Visteon Visteon is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, electronics and interior products for vehicle manufacturers. With corporate offices in Van Buren Township, Mich. (U.S.); Shanghai, China; and Chelmsford, UK; the company has facilities in 28 countries and employs approximately 22,000 people. Learn more at www.visteon.com. Follow us on Twitter @VisteonCorp ( www.twitter.com/visteoncorp) or subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/visteon. For more information on the e-Bee, view http://e-bee.visteon.com SOURCE Visteon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV