Complete and Immediate Personalization
Designed to address the needs of each individual user, the e-Bee offers personalization on three levels:
- By region: Using a global base interior structure, the control architecture can be customized for each region. This allows for unique regional preferences regarding display types, storage options and perceived quality tastes.
- By individual owner: An ideal environment can be created by adding a range of 'physical apps' – or clip-on modules – each providing a style element and a particular function. These can include cup holders, wireless charging devices, cameras and other items.
- By individual user: A set of preferences for each user can be stored in the Cloud and retrieved when the driver enters the car. These preferences are used to define the look, colors and layout of the display-based human machine interaction (HMI), ensuring that e-Bee's interface will always be immediately intuitive and familiar for users who alternate between cars.
Improved Passenger 'Life on Board'
Each occupant has access to a door-mounted control module, allowing for control of the climate system and individual climate zones, as well as a personal headrest-mounted audio system. Audio content can be played from a Bluetooth® wireless technology-enabled personal device set in its own wireless charging bay in the door.Compatible with electric and hybrid vehicles, the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system is focused on 'smart energy' management and a positive user experience. Features of the system include an electric compressor, pre-conditioning and a cooled shopping box in the trunk. For user comfort, there is a gentle air diffusion feature, a cluster ion generator and a fragrance auto diffusion system. Free Architecture With driver priorities in mind, the cockpit space has been maximized for occupants by fundamentally re-thinking the technical elements of the interior. The EV-ready HVAC system is located in the engine compartment; the airbags are positioned in the headliner; and the driver displays and controls are supported locally by a structure of composite material, rather than a full-steel cross-car beam.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV