Certain closed-end funds managed by Tortoise Capital Advisors declared the following distributions today.
% Change from Prior Distribution
% Change from Prior Year
|Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.||TYG||$0.5650||0.4%||1.8%|
|Tortoise Energy Capital Corp.||TYY||$0.4175||0.6%||2.5%|
|Tortoise North American Energy Corp.||TYN||$0.3925||0.6%||2.6%|
|Tortoise MLP Fund, Inc.||NTG||$0.4150||N/A||0.6%|
|Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.||TTP||$0.4075||N/A||N/A|
The TYG, TYY, TYN, NTG and TTP quarterly distributions will be paid on Nov. 30, 2012 to stockholders of record on Nov. 23, 2012. For tax purposes, we currently expect 80 to 100 percent of each of TYG’s, TYY’s and TYN’s 2012 distributions to be characterized as qualified dividend income (“QDI”), with the remainder, if any, as return of capital; 90 to 100 percent of NTG’s 2012 distributions to be characterized as return of capital, with the remainder, if any, as QDI; and 80 to 100 percent of TTP’s 2012 distributions to be characterized as dividend income and capital gain, with the remainder, if any, as return of capital. A final determination of the characterization will be made in January 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV