KBR Inc. (NYSE:KBR) announced today that Sue Carter, Executive Vice President and CFO and Roy Oelking, Group President - Hydrocarbons will present at the 2012 Goldman Sachs Global Industrials Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at 11:45 a.m. EDT (10:45 a.m. CDT).
Interested parties may listen live over the Internet by accessing the link to the webcast at http://investors.kbr.com. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register and to download and install any necessary audio software. A copy of the presentation will be available on KBR’s website on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 7:00 a.m. EDT. A replay will be available on the website for seven days.
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV