BARCELONA, Spain, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Francis J. Shammo, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), will speak at the Morgan Stanley 12th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference here on Wednesday, Nov. 14. His remarks will be webcast beginning at approximately 3:35 a.m. Eastern time ( 9:35 a.m. Central European Time). Access instructions will be available on Verizon's Investor Relations Web site, www.verizon.com/investor .
VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Verizon news releases, executive speeches and biographies, media contacts, high-quality video and images, and other information are available at Verizon's News Center on the World Wide Web at www.verizon.com/news . To receive news releases by email, visit the News Center and register for customized automatic delivery of Verizon news releases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV