Managed High Yield Plus Fund Inc. (the "Fund") (NYSE: HYF), a closed-end management investment company, today announced that the Fund’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend from net investment income of $0.0150 per share. The dividend is payable on November 30, 2012 to shareholders of record as of November 23, 2012. The ex-dividend date is November 20, 2012.
Managed High Yield Plus Fund Inc. seeks high income and, secondarily, capital appreciation, primarily through investments in lower-rated, income producing debt and related equity securities.
Characteristics as of October 31, 2012*
|Net Asset Value per share||$2.21|
|Market Price per share||$2.18|
* Net asset value (NAV), market price and yields will fluctuate. NAV yield is calculated by multiplying the current month’s dividend by 12 and dividing by the month-end net asset value. Market yield is calculated by multiplying the current month’s dividend by 12 and dividing by the month-end market price.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts