Managed High Yield Plus Fund Inc. (the "Fund") (NYSE: HYF), a closed-end management investment company, today announced that the Fund’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend from net investment income of $0.0150 per share. The dividend is payable on November 30, 2012 to shareholders of record as of November 23, 2012. The ex-dividend date is November 20, 2012.
Managed High Yield Plus Fund Inc. seeks high income and, secondarily, capital appreciation, primarily through investments in lower-rated, income producing debt and related equity securities.
|Characteristics as of October 31, 2012*|
|Net Asset Value per share||$2.21|
|Market Price per share||$2.18|
* Net asset value (NAV), market price and yields will fluctuate. NAV
yield is calculated by multiplying the current month’s dividend by 12
and dividing by the month-end net asset value. Market yield is
calculated by multiplying the current month’s dividend by 12 and
dividing by the month-end market price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV