BELLEVUE, Wash., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) announced its upcoming participation at The PhoCusWright Conference in Scottsdale / Phoenix, Arizona. Expedia, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer, Dara Khosrowshahi, will participate in a Center Stage Executive Interview on November 14, 2012, beginning at 6:05 PM local.
To access the presentations, register for a complimentary online ticket to the conference by visiting
http://phocuswrightconference.com/streaming. For those registering early, PhoCusWright will send access instructions on
November 13, 2012. Presentations can be viewed real-time or accessed on-demand through
About Expedia, Inc.Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com ®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 30 countries
- Hotels.com ®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire ®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in nine countries on its eight sites in North America and Europe
- Egencia ®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong ™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com ®, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- Expedia Local Expert ®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations ®, a top luxury travel specialist
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through Expedia ® Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia ®Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50SOURCE Expedia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV