LEXINGTON, Ky., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced today that John Gamble, Lexmark executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the Credit Suisse 2012 Annual Technology Conference on Nov. 27, 2012, in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Gamble's remarks, scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m. MST, can be accessed live from Lexmark's investor relations website at http://investor.lexmark.com. The site will also offer a replay after the event.
About LexmarkLexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV