- Total revenues increased 1.9% to $105.5 million from $103.5 million, reflecting a 3.4% increase in Company-owned restaurant sales.
- System-wide comparable store sales increased 0.2%, the sixth consecutive quarter of positive trends.
- Net income was $3.4 million (+20.4% vs. prior year), or $0.20 per diluted share, compared to a net income of $2.8 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the year-ago period. In the third quarter of 2012, the Company incurred $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, in pre-tax expenses related to the strategic alternatives review process.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13.6% to $11.7 million from $10.3 million. (*)
- Year-to-date operating cash flow increased 23.2% to $31.3 million from $25.4 million.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.