Qlik Technologies Inc. (“QlikTech”) (Nasdaq: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery — user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that the company will webcast its analyst day on Thursday, November 15, 2012 in New York City. This will consist of a series of presentations by members of the Company’s executive management team.
The presentations will begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time and conclude at approximately 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live web cast will be available under the “Events & Presentations” section on the company’s investor relations website at http://investor.qlikview.com/, and a replay will be archived on the website as well.
QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in Business Discovery — user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). QlikTech's powerful, accessible Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional business intelligence solutions and standalone office productivity applications. Its QlikView Business Discovery platform enables intuitive user-driven analysis that can be implemented in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered allows users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. QlikView Business Discovery works with existing BI applications and adds new capabilities: insight for everyone, zero-wait analysis, mobility, an app—like model, remixability and reassembly, and a social and collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving over 26,000 customers in over 100 countries.QlikTech and QlikView are trademarks or registered trademarks of QlikTech or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV