American Water (NYSE: AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced its president and chief executive officer Jeff Sterba is serving as a panelist at industry publication American Water Intelligence’s (AWI) American Water Summit in Chicago, Ill. on November 14-15.
Sterba is participating in the industry keynote session with other leaders discussing the current state, future, challenges and opportunities of the water industry.
Additionally, Dr. Mark LeChevallier, Director of Innovation and Environmental Stewardship, along with other finalists selected for AWI’s 2012 American Water Awards, will give a presentation to make a case for why American Water should win the award. The company’s patented NPXpress Wastewater Technology was selected as a finalist for the Technology Project of the Year Award, which recognizes the implementation of a new technology in a completed water or wastewater project which most deserves broader recognition. At the end of each session the audience will vote for the winner.
Organized by AWI, the summit, titled "Business Models for the Future," brings together leaders from public and private sectors to make connections and lay the groundwork for the future of water.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV