NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech and UBM DeusM have joined forces with Intel to launch a powerful new online hub specifically targeted towards the retail community. Solution Providers For Retail ( www.SolutionProvidersForRetail.com) is designed to be an interactive community destination for retail VARs with the latest news, analysis, commentary, live chats and discussions that range from implementing POS systems to managing high-tech devices on the sales floor, in the warehouse, or with suppliers.
There is nothing more powerful in business than exchanging ideas with other VARs, or discovering new concepts and Solution Providers For Retail is uniquely designed to bring together IT pros active in catering to retail customers and able to effectively highlight point-of-sale, security, and networking solutions. The community will also examine ways to sell solutions and provide information necessary to help further a solution provider's relationship as a trusted partner with its customers.
Solution Providers cater to a range of businesses, from sole proprietor shops to the larger enterprises and big-box retailers. Each of those has unique challenges, yet they share many business concerns. Solution Providers For Retail will address all parts of the diverse retail sector.
With an extensive writing background in information technology and a keen eye for solution providers, this new site will be led by Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Bosavage. As a seasoned IT journalist, Jennifer most recently was senior editor at CRN, a UBM publication for the IT channel."IT solution providers are truly the unsung heroes of the retail community. Especially now, as we head into the holiday season, the need for responsive, reliable IT solutions is coming to a head. The success of those solutions – and of the retailers – lies in just how good the underlying technology is," Bosavage said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV