Casey’s General Stores, Inc. (Casey’s) is pleased to announce that during the month of October $1,015,466 was raised in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (St. Jude) far surpassing the original goal of $700,000. Customers showed their support by donating $1 for a pumpkin pin-up at any Casey’s store. In addition to generous customer support, MillerCoors donated 20 cents per case of Coors Light and Miller Lite sold in October at Casey’s locations, which totaled $24,688.
“We are thrilled with the results of our St. Jude Halloween Promotion and want to thank and recognize our customers for their contributions,” said Robert J. Myers, president and CEO of Casey’s. “With the generous support of our customers and partner, MillerCoors, we help ensure that no child is ever turned away from treatment at St. Jude.”
Casey’s has partnered with St. Jude for the last 12 years with customer donations and partner sponsorships reaching more than $4.3 million during that time.
St. Jude is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Ranked one of the best pediatric cancer hospitals in the country, St. Jude is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children.About Casey’s General Stores, Inc. Headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa, Casey’s is the leading independently-owned convenience store chain in the Midwest and of one the largest in the country. Casey’s owns and operates more than 1,700 stores in 12 states. For more information, please visit caseys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV