ECB Bond-Buying: The Rape of Europe Continues
With these European governments having no viable plans for excavating their economies from debt, and with the bankers capable of instantly sabotaging any plan with more debt-market fraud (even if there was a plan); lending these economies more money (and calling that a "bailout") is still more suicidal insanity. All that is accomplished is to increase the size of these debts -- and interest payments on those debts -- still further.
This systematic looting can only possibly result in the complete bankruptcy and total destruction of each of these economies, as has almost been completed with Greece. Now these Financial Fascists want to both accelerate their economic rape, and to tighten the choke-chains of debt around the throats of these governments.
This is the real impact of the new "unlimited bond-buying" announced by the European Central Bank, since (as the dust settles) we now see there are
The "problem" (as the Fascists see it) is that the closer they drive these nations to outright bankruptcy, the more reluctant these Traitor Governments become to simply submit to more of this rape -- as we now see in Greece. Rioting in the streets will do that to you. Thus what the ECB's unlimited bond-buying is really aimed at is to change this current system of governments voluntarily submitting to rape to a model of forcible economic rape.As Europe descends into financial fascism, and the European Union has devolved into nothing but a vehicle for economic slavery; all we hear from the mouths of these Traitor Governments (most notably France and Germany) are calls for even greater "financial integration"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV