ATLANTA, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- It's beginning to look a lot like Thanksgiving, and Executive Chef Janine Falvo of Briza, an Atlanta Midtown restaurant, will serve up a holiday feast of traditional favorites with her signature culinary style.
Made with Atlanta local food, Chef Falvo's three-course Thanksgiving dinner begins with a choice of butternut squash soup with pumpkin seeds, onion custard and crispy sage or butter lettuce salad with apples, walnuts, celery and yogurt dressing. The main course includes organic turkey served with buttermilk whipped potatoes, cornbread-brioche stuffing, roasted brussels sprouts, giblet gravy and spiced cranberry-orange sauce. Additional sides will also be available including Chef Falvo's signature midnight moon mac and cheese. The meal finishes with a choice of creations from Pastry Chef Valerie Tyes including pecan pie with dulce de leche ice cream, pumpkin pie and apple tartin.
Briza, an Atlanta farm-to-table restaurant, is adjacent to the Renaissance® Atlanta Midtown Hotel at 866 West Peachtree Street in Midtown Atlanta. Briza serves up sustainable fare with a Southern flair for diners looking for a new culinary experience.
Visit www.brizarestaurant.com to view the full Thanksgiving menu, to make a reservation or to learn more about Chef Falvo.ABOUT BRIZABriza is an acclaimed Midtown Atlanta restaurant with a trendy, welcoming atmosphere and approachable modernist cuisine. Chef Janine Falvo cooks with fresh, locally sourced ingredients and serves up farm-to-table fare with a Southern flair. Located in the heart of Midtown, Briza is adjacent to the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel. In addition to fresh summer cuisine, Briza is a staple Atlanta restaurant with live music and entertainment. For full menus, reservations and more, visit www.brizarestaurant.com and www.facebook.com/BrizaRestaurant. SOURCE Briza
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV