Other companies slated to report on Tuesday include Bluefly (BFLY), Crown Crafts (CRWS), Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS), Heelys (HLYS), Michael Kors Holdings (KORS), Plug Power (PLUG), Renren (RENN), Saks (SKS), Superconductor Technologies (SCON), and TJX Cos. (TJX).
The economic calendar is fairly light with the National Federation of Independent Business's small business optimism survey for October due at 7:30 a.m. ET; the usual weekly ICSC-Goldman Sachs and Johnson Redbook reads on retail sales due before the open; and the Treasury Department budget for October on tap at 2:00 p.m. ET.
And finally, Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) was advancing in Monday's extended session after the Santa Monica, Calif.-based learning software company topped Wall Street's revenue expectations in its latest quarter.
The company posted a non-GAAP loss of $3.6 million, or 7 cents a share, in the September-ended period on revenue of $31.2 million, a jump of 54% from last year. The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters was for a loss of 6 cents a share in the quarter on revenue of $30.2 million.The stock was last quoted at $28.74, up 9.2%, on volume of more than 180,000, according to Nasdaq.com. -- Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV