- Lincoln Park, Chicago – Located in the popular Diversey retail corridor, the property is situated on the corner of Clark Street and West Diversey Parkway between Acadia’s two other existing West Diversey properties. The acquisition will provide Acadia with contiguous ownership of the south side of West Diversey for two blocks spanning across Clark Street.
- Westport, Connecticut – The collection of three properties is primarily located on Main Street, the main retail corridor of this affluent Connecticut suburb, with retail tenants that include TD Bank.
- Previously, the Company had announced that it had entered into contracts to purchase a 19-property portfolio with locations throughout Chicago’s high-barrier-to-entry street-retail corridors, including Clark/Diversey and Armitage/Halsted in the Lincoln Park neighborhood and Rush/Walton in the Gold Coast neighborhood. To date, the Company has closed on ten of these properties and currently expects to complete this transaction with the acquisition of eight of the original nine remaining properties.
Acadia Realty Trust To Participate In REITWorld 2012 Annual Convention November 13 – 15, 2012; Also Provides Update On Portfolio Activity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.