3. As of noon trading, Nippon Telegraph & Telephone ( NTT) is down $0.37 (-1.6%) to $22.92 on light volume Thus far, 81,514 shares of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 293,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.91-$23.07 after having opened the day at $23.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.29. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides fixed and mobile voice related services, IP/packet communications services, telecommunications equipment, and system integration and other telecommunications-related services in Japan. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone has a market cap of $55.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 10.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Nippon Telegraph & Telephone a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nippon Telegraph & Telephone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts