2. As of noon trading, AutoZone ( AZO) is down $1.89 (-0.5%) to $375.00 on light volume Thus far, 51,984 shares of AutoZone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 541,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $374.95-$380.08 after having opened the day at $376.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $376.89. AutoZone, Inc. engages in retailing and distributing automotive replacement parts and accessories. AutoZone has a market cap of $14.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate AutoZone a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AutoZone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full AutoZone Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts