3. As of noon trading, Vornado Realty ( VNO) is down $0.88 (-1.1%) to $76.44 on light volume Thus far, 339,530 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 966,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.08-$76.89 after having opened the day at $76.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.32. Vornado Realty Trust is a privately owned real estate investment trust. The trust engages in investment, ownership, and management of commercial real estate. It invests in the real estate markets of United States. The trust primarily invests in office, industrial and retail properties. Vornado Realty has a market cap of $14.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Vornado Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vornado Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts