2. As of noon trading, CBS Corporation ( CBS) is down $0.18 (-0.5%) to $34.70 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of CBS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.64-$35.60 after having opened the day at $34.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.88. CBS Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a mass media company in the United States and internationally. CBS Corporation has a market cap of $20.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate CBS Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CBS Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full CBS Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts