3. As of noon trading, Directv ( DTV) is down $0.43 (-0.9%) to $48.40 on average volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Directv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.29-$49.02 after having opened the day at $48.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.83. DIRECTV provides digital television entertainment primarily in the United States and Latin America. The company engages in acquiring, promoting, selling, and distributing digital entertainment programming primarily via satellite to residential and commercial subscribers. Directv has a market cap of $29.8 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Directv a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Directv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Directv Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts